This is a unique and exclusive experience to Mt Conner, located 100-kilometers east of Uluru. This is the quintessential Aussie Outback experience. This fascinating tour will introduce you to life in the desert. Absorb the ambiance of the Red Centre without the crowds as we venture into an extraordinary environment by 4WD.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Conner, Lasseter Highway Curtin Springs, West MacDonnell National Park, Northern Territory 7140 Australia
Mt Conner is situated on a vast, fully operational, privately owned cattle station, called Curtin Springs Station. While the dams on the property were constructed for watering cattle, here you will find the perfect natural habitat for red kangaroos and a vast array of birds and reptiles of the Red Centre.
You will discover an ancient inland salt lake and learn about the European history of the region. While you enjoy a glass of sparkling wine, you will be captivated by the spectacular changing colours of sunset over Mt Conner before returning to relish a three-course outback dinner prepared by the cook at Curtin Springs Station.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Curtin Springs, Lasseter Highway, Alice Springs, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
Return to Curtin Springs Station to relish an outback dinner prepared by the cook, before returning back to Ayers Rock Resort.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum 11 participants
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Travel in comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off from all Ayers Rock Resort hotels
- Professional guide
- Appetizers with sparkling wine and light refreshments at sunset
- Home-cooked dinner
- 1 bottle water and refill
- Entry/Admission - Mount Conner
- Entry/Admission - Curtin Springs
- Beverages other than those specified
- Car Seat for infants (0-4 years) - mandatory for vehicles in the Northern Territory - $60 payable direct
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the SEIT Outback Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.