See one of the most dramatic natural rock formations in the world! Take a guided, small-group tour of the conglomerate rock domes of Kata Tjuta, one of Australia’s most iconic natural features! Travel to the famous Walpa Gorge and learn the history and myths surrounding this spiritual place!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Red Centre, Northern Territory
Travel to Kata Tjuta (The Olgas) where your guide will reveal the many attributes of this diverse environment. Arriving at Walpa Gorge you will walk between the mighty conglomerate domes and hear how these 36 domes that make up Kata Tjuta have evolved over millions of years.
Stop At: Walpa Gorge, Kata Tjuta Rd Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
Walpa Gorge walk is a 2.6km (1.6 Mile) return walk. The guide will discuss the geology, flora and fauna that surrounds Kata Tjuta.
The walk itself is of moderate difficulty. It is rocky and uneven underfoot.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Maximum 11 participants
- The tour will arrive back approximately 30 minutes prior to Sounds of Silence dinner pickup
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop off from all Ayers Rock Resort hotels
- Professional guide
- 1 bottle water and refill
- National Park Entry Fee ($25 per adult/$12.50 per child (5-15 years) - valid for 72 hours) - payable direct
- Infant Car Seat (0-4 years - mandatory for vehicles in the Northern Territory) $60 - payable direct
- Entry/Admission - Walpa Gorge
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the SEIT Outback Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.