Experience the magic of Brisbane's closest island, North Stradbroke Island. Feel miles away from the city in only 90 minutes. Visit the Best Beach in Queensland for 2017! See the wildlife; koalas, kangaroos, turtles, manta rays, whales (in season) and so much more, all in one day!
What You'll Get
7:30am - Pick from Bus stop 125 Roma St Station
9:00am - Depart Cleveland on Ferry
10:00am - North Gorge Walk - kangaroo, dolphin, whale, turtle and manta ray searching
12pm - Burgers and hot chips on the beach (Includes swim time and ball games)
1:45pm - Adder Rock Lookout
2:10pm - Amity point - koala and dolphin searching
3:00pm - Brown Lake - Natural tea tree lake
4:00pm - Depart Dunwich
5:30/6pm - Arrive Bus stop 125 Roma St Station (times may vary due to traffic)
Wildlife is all over the island, but in some conditions we do not see some species. However most species will always be seen.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 10 years with adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Local taxes
- Ferry Fees
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Surf or SUP cost extra
Roma Street Stop 124 at Roma Street station, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
9 to 10 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Shakas Adventure Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.