Join us on an amazing and unique Sunset Sail, departing daily from the Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina located right in the centre of Port Douglas. Shaolin will capture you with her beauty, charm and history as you relax and take in the spectacular scenic views of the local mountains, islands and coastline. Receive complimentary canapé’s and a beverage, then you have the option to purchase more on board. Our captain will provide an entertaining and informative, casual style commentary as you sail along the waterfront and out into the Coral Sea. This is a Sunset Sail you will never forget.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Port Douglas Tourist Information Centre, 23 Macrossan St, Port Douglas, Queensland 4877 Australia
Beautiful, scenic sunset sail, along the Port Douglas waterfront, out into the coral sea, with spectacular viewing of the surrounding islands, coastline and mountain ranges. If weather is windy, we will also cruise up the inlet for part of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- restricted mobility
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Alcoholic Beverages - One beverage is included, then more may be purchased.
- Snacks - Yum Cha and snacks included
44 Wharf St, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Shaolin Port Douglas in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.