What a wonderful way to spend an afternoon
Join SA eBikes on a ride through the Willunga Hills and McLaren Vale vineyards
Stop along the way to sample fantastic wines at Pertaringa Winery
Finish off with a delicious Wood Oven pizza.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: BY:Geoff Hardy, 327 Hunt Rd, McLaren Vale, South Australia 5171 Australia
The Pertaringa cellar door offers a beautiful natural setting amongst the gum trees with magnificent views and outdoor picnic facilities.
Australia's most prominent wine writer, James Halliday, has rated Wines by Geoff Hardy as a 5 red star winery with several top ratings for the Pertaringa wines.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Redwood Oven, 8A Hill St, Willunga SA 5172, Australia
Not all Pizza is made equal. We use premium ingredient’s, Generous toppings & sumptuous pizza dough made fresh everyday. Local wine’s & craft beers.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not suitable for minors
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - BY:Geoff Hardy
- Entry/Admission - The Redwood Oven
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the SA eBikes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.