Come along for a day trip and explore beautiful Bribie Island's beach front and historic second world war fortifications.
Tour is approximately a 6-8 duration departing Brisbane.
Transfers to and from Bribie Island
Bribie Island National Park Beach Front 4WD Tour
Lagoon sight seeing and swimming
Refreshments and Light Lunch Inclusive
Wander the discovery tour and explore Fort Bribie ruins
A photographers paradise
Professional Sherpa Guide and Driver.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: War Gun Tower, Bribie Island North QLD 4507, Australia
The Bribie Island Second World War Fortifications are located along the eastern shore of Bribie Island and consist of the remains of three groups; Fort Bribie on north Bribie Island, Skirmish Point Battery to the north of Woorim at south Bribie Island, and the Royal Australian Navy Station No. 4 at the north end of Woorim.
These groups are located facing the northwest channel, being the entrance to Moreton Bay from the Coral Sea/Pacific Ocean, and within sight of Moreton Island to the southeast and Caloundra to the north.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Second Lagoon Camp, Woorim QLD 4507, Australia
Stop off at Norfolk Creek and Second Lagoon along the Ocean Beach for a wade, swim or just enjoy the views and a leisure walk on the sand.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bribie island, 178 White Patch Esplanade, White Patch QLD 4507, Australia
White Patch is on the western side of Bribie Island, adjacent to the Pumicestone Passage which forms its western boundary. Wright Creek passes through the southern part of the locality into Pumicestone Passage.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bribie Island Seaside Museum, 1 South Esp, Bongaree, Bribie Island, Queensland 4507 Australia
Learn about Bribie Island’s rich military history during the Second World War at the Seaside Museum overlooking the glimmering waters of the Pumicestone Passage, Moreton Bay.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Snacks - Light Snacks, Fresh Fruit, Drinking Water
- Lunch - Light Lunch - Wraps, Sandwhiches, Rolls, Salads.
- Entry/Admission - Bribie Island Seaside Museum
1: Little Stanley Street, Little Stanley St, South Brisbane QLD 4101, Australia
2: Browns Plains QLD 4118, Australia
3: Zarraffa's Coffee Browns Plains, 111-121 Browns Plains Rd, Browns Plains QLD 4118, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Logan and Brisbane pick up points arranged on booking.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/3/2019 - 4/2/2021
|Thursday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
5 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sherpa Fitness Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.