This tour combines the two most popular sites in our region!
Departing Geraldton, we overfly the city and then track north coastal to Port Gregory. From there travel the short distance to the Pink Lake where you will enjoy the beautiful views, as the pilot conducts orbits of the lake.
We then leave the mainland and track west to the famous Abrolhos Islands. The full day experience allows time at East Wallabi for morning tea, beach walks, snorkeling, and optional BYO or catered lunch. You can decide whether you want to relax in the sun or go on a guided nature trail.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shine Aviation - Day Tours, Geraldton-Mount Magnet Road Geraldton Airport, Geraldton, Western Australia 6532 Australia
You are in for a treat! This tour gives you all the joys of the Full day Fly Flipper but also adds Kalbarri, her beautiful gorges plus the stunning Pink Lake! Listen as the pilot tells you all about the history of the area and the safety brief.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Port Gregory Beach, 65 Kms South of Kalbarri Via George Grey Drive, Kalbarri, Kalbarri National Park, Western Australia 6536 Australia
Once on board, the plane flies over the city of Geraldton and then tracks north coastal to the pretty little fishing town of Port Gregory.
Pass By: Pink Lake, Port Gregory 65 Kms South of Kalbarri, Kalbarri, Kalbarri National Park, Western Australia 6535 Australia
Then fly direct to the Pink Lake where you will have ample photo opportunities and learn about the origins of this magnificent colour, along with other fascinating information in your on board commentary .
Stop At: Via Geraldton, 70 Kms by Boat Abrolhos Islands, Western Australia Geraldton 6530 Australia
The aircraft then heads west to the famous Abrolhos Islands, flying over the Batavia ship wreck, unique fishing villages and pearl farms before landing at East Wallabi Island. Following the kilometre walk, to and along the beach, morning tea will be served. Choose between snorkeling over stunning coral reef, relaxing in the water or sand or going on a guided nature trail. Lunch will then be served under the beach shelter.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shine Aviation Services, Airport Road, Geraldton WA 6531, Australia
The stunning photo opportunities are endless and in case you cannot remember we have printed some for you and a complimentary tour photo will be email to you.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour to East Wallabi Island requires a 1.3 km walk from the airstrip to the shelter at Turtle Bay & return. About ½ of the walk is along a uneven walk trail & the remainder along the beach, therefore an average level of fitness & mobility is required. Unfortunately motorised transport isn’t currently available, please ask our bookings team for advice on the conditions if unsure before booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Headsets or PA system to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Free parking
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Pilot tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal drinking water
- Wet suits available for rental upon check in (additional $10.00 per person)
Shine Aviation Services, Airport Road, Geraldton WA 6531, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Shine Aviation Services in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.