Discover Australia's Blue Mountains - See it or Hike it!!!...... Over 50 Lookouts with Breathtaking Scene.....
SMALL GROUP TOURS - 11 PEOPLE MAX (We take you to less touristic places to enjoy the spectacular Views overlooking the Valleys!!!...
• Start In Sydney Hotel Door to Door Pickup Drop Off
• Featherdale Wildlife Park - Discount Rates
• Lincoln Rock - Perfect Selfie Spot
• Wenthworth Falls - Charles Darwin walked here in 1836
• Leura Gardens Town - BYO Lunch
• Katoomba - Three Sisters/Echo Point -
• Waradah Aboriginal Cultural Center - Learn about Aboriginal culture. - Standard Rates
• Afternoon visit Blackheath - pulpit look out with some stunning views. Afternoon tea & coffee with overlooking a waterfall.
What You'll Get
Visit: Show Me Sydney Travels, Punchbowl Road Wiley Park, Sydney, New South Wales 2195 Australia
The Blue Mountains is a magical place any time of the year, glowing in autumn, cool in winter, colourful in spring and refreshing in summer. The Blue Mountains is densely populated by oil bearing Eucalyptus trees, and the Greater Blue Mountains was announced as UNESCO World Heritage Area on 29 November 2000.
• Featherdale Wildlife Park is home to over 1,700 Australian native animals from more than 260 different species – Australia’s largest native collection
• Lincoln's Rock & Sublime Lookout is the perfect picture spot, views as far as eyes can see the Jamison Valley. It is named after Australian mountaineer Lincoln Hall who lived in Wentworth Falls for two decades.
• Mid-Morning Wentworth Falls, Charles Darwin walked here in 1836, many walks start here including famous National Pass & Wentworth Pass walk, guided scenic walk. take a guided 30 minute walk to the waterfalls.
• Lunchtime at Leura garden village and Leura Village Town, visit aboriginal art galleries, small candy shops, country setting cafes,
• Katoomba - Three Sisters, visited by over 2 million each year. Here the stories of the three sisters of the aboriginal tribes. Echo Point Lookout
• Waradah Aboriginal Cultural Centre, observe prepaid Aboriginal performance, art gallery
• Spend the afternoon at Cahills Lookout (Boars Head Lookout, Govetts Leap Lookout, Pulpit Rockout in blackheath)
• Enjoy afternoon Tea & Coffee on a Great Lookout Views with some Aussie tim tams
• 4:15 PM Return to Sydney
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Tea & Coffee with Biscuits
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Abrogonial Culture Centre Entry Fees
- Featherdale Wildlife Park Entrance fees
- Scenic World Pass
8 to 11 hours
Hotel Drop Off
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Show Me Sydney Travels in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.