Leap into the sky on your Great Ocean Road tandem skydiving adventure and surf the air currents above the surfing mecca of Bells Beach, marvelling at lush coastal bush and farmland as you freefall from up to 15,000 feet above the Victorian coastline!
What You'll Get
Enjoy Scenic flight and Skydive from up to 15,000ft directly over the Great Ocean Road. Securely attached to your experienced tandem instructor, you will be guided through your entire skydive. Your adventure will begin with a safety briefing followed by a scenic plane ride to height. As the excitement builds, your expert instructor will prepare you for the countdown and together you will make the ultimate jump from up to 15,000ft above the Vic coastline.
After you experience freefall reaching speeds of up to 220km/h for up to 60 seconds, your instructor will pull the chute and you will soar serenely like a bird for up to 5 minutes taking in the breathtaking views. If you are feeling brave, take the control and steer the parachute – don’t worry, we’ve got your back!
• Enjoy Scenic flight and Skydive from up to 15,000ft directly over the Great Ocean Road
• Experience the thrill of freefall for up to 60 seconds
• Soak up the incredible coastal views as you glide under the parachute for over 5 minutes, taking in the breathtaking views of Victorian coastline
• Experience of a lifetime!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If you are between 12-18 years you must have parental or legal guardian consent. If your parent or legal guardian cannot be with you on the day of your skydive you must notify our office immediately. We will arrange for the correct documents of consent to be sent to you prior to your skydive.
- No alcohol is to be consumed 8 hours prior to your tandem skydive, we reserve the right to refuse clients we suspect to be intoxicated with no refund
- Due to medical restrictions, you must not scuba dive 24 hours prior to skydiving.
- in case of any medical conditions or issued please check with your GP is skydiving is suitable
- Any client weighing 95kg or more must be assessed by our Drop Zone Safety Officer on site to determine safety issues due to harness size restrictions and weather conditions.
- Each of our skydiving locations in Australia have the following weight restrictions apply. All persons are subject to Tandem Master assessment. Weight over 110kg is subject to DZSO/Tandem Master assessment and different weight cut-off limits may apply at each location.
- 95kg - 104.9kg = $50
- 105kg and above = $75
- 115kg and above = $100 and requires on site assessment
- if customer is under 18 years, over 95kgs or in case of any medical condition / issues.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Professional training and instructions
- Enjoy Scenic flight and Skydive from up to 15,000ft directly over the Great Ocean Road
- Experience the thrill of freefall for up to 60 seconds
- Soak up the incredible coastal views as you glide under the parachute for over 5 minutes, taking in the breathtaking views of Victorian coastline
- Experience of a lifetime!
- 35 APF levy and admin fee payable on the day of skydive directly to operator
- Weight surcharges apply if over 95kgs
- Video and photos can be purchased on the day of skydive for extra charge
2 to 5 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Skydive Great Ocean Road in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.