Experience this 2-3 hour tour with a scenic helicopter flight over the Hunter Valley wine region enroute to lunch. Along the way, you will see a patchwork of vines, vineyards, the Hunter Valley Gardens, rolling green hills, and Brokenback range. The view is amazing. Upon landing you have the option of a wine tasting before or after a three course lunch including wine. After lunch you will return to the Cessnock Airport.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hunter Valley Gardens, Broke Road, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
See Australia's biggest display garden from the air!
Stop At: AEROlogistics Helicopters - Hunter Valley, 455 Wine Country Dr Cessnock Airport Terminal, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Arrive for a safety briefing and meet your pilot with photo opportunities with the helicopter.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Due to aircraft weight restrictions and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 130kg will be unable to fly
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
2 to 3 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Slattery Helicopter Charter in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.