Join us from the Gold Coast on our brewery and distillery tour into Northern NSW, tast Agricole rum, Sloe Gin and the famous Blue Ink Gin at Husk Distillers. Here you will not only fall in love with their craft spirits, but the beautiful scenery and their farm.
Take in the beautiful views where the red earth meets the avocado trees and enjoy a beer at Earth Beer Company in what was an avocado packing shed located in Cudgen, NSW.
Try local craft rums, gins or liquors from Byron Bay as we visit a sustainable micro-distillery at Lord Byron Distillery. Head behind the scenes and enjoy a quick tour of the distilling process and taste their unique craft spirits
Experience Mullumbimby’s only brewery at Wandana Brewing Co where the beer ferments to the sound of music making you feel like there is a music festival in your mouth! We don’t take life too seriously and love a good laugh and chat as we bring you to these amazing breweries and distilleries that will get you coming back for more!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Earth Beer Company, 592 Cudgen Rd, Cudgen NSW 2487, Australia
Enjoy a cold craft beer where the red earth meets the avocado trees in what use to be a packing shed where you get views of Mt Warning off in the distance.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Husk Distillers, 1152 Dulguigan Road, Tumbulgum, New South Wales 2490 Australia
Taste agricole rum, sloe gins and bespoke spirits that our collaborators have passionately created. Husk Plantation Distillery is now Australia’s only boutique sugar plantation and agricole rum distillery, with a mission is to create innovative spirits, challenge traditional distilling convention and bring a new rum culture to the North Coast.
With a drive to challenge convention and a focus on sustainable distilling, Husk Distillers capture the terroir of the North Coast in every bottle.
After the release of Ink Gin in 2015, they quickly grew out of their small farm shed distillery and built a new distillery on the plantation, which is open to the public for farm & distillery tours and includes a cellar door, bar and cafe. Come taste the famous ink gin while you soak you the beautiful views.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cape Byron Distillery, 80 St Helena Rd, Byron Bay, New South Wales 2479 Australia
Cape Byron Distillery is perched in the heart of the Brook Family’s 96 acre Farm (Brookfarm) in the hinterland of Byron Bay. From the top of the farm, you can see the first light pass over the lighthouse. The distillery itself rests amongst the macadamia orchard & rainforest that the Brook’s have regenerated. The distillery was purpose-built on one of the only bare plots of land remaining. Inside you will find our custom-made copper pot still (named George), next to our cellar door bar made from locally sourced Norfolk pine and recycled materials.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wandana Brewing Co., 20 Manns Rd, Mullumbimby NSW 2482, Australia
Wandana Brewing Co. is a craft beer brewery located in Mullumbimby, Byron’s Hinterland. Enjoy their beers with a spacious Tap Room or Beer Garden with Mount Chincogan views. They are dog and family friendly. With a rotating roster of local Food Trucks on Friday, Saturday and Sunday during trading hours.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- We do have a karaoke machine if you like to sing
- Our experience is also suited to non-beer drinkers! Cider, wine and spirits can be offered in place of beer if you choose.
- Guests must be 18 years and up and have photo ID on the day
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Alcoholic Beverages - Generous tastings at each venue which can include beer or spirit paddles or schooner.
- Photos of the experience on the day
- Snacks - Snacks on the bus
- "Busaroke" fun karaoke on the bus for you to sing your heart out and become famous
- Fun, friendly drink pilots on the day safely moving you around venue to venue!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Multiple pickup and drop off locations to choose from
- Lunch - Lunch is at own expense but can be purchased at one of the food trucks or venues prices range from $15-$30.
Traveler pickup is offered
5 to 6 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Smooth Hoperator in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.