The tours are about experiencing your destination and creating some amazing images to take away. Whether you are a professional photographer or a tourist travelling with your smartphone, Snappy Tours makes everyone welcome.
Our tours are specifically designed to make the most of capturing all the cultural aspects of your location. It’s not just the pretty tourist areas, it may be graffiti clad lane ways or funky architecture. We take you to where the locals hang out, we chat to them and find out what makes the area so unique.
Of course the weather and obstacles like city construction always play a part. Our photography guides are experienced enough to adapt the tour to make the most of your time with us.
For every destination we have an easy to follow GPS enabled map so you can locate yourself at all times. Each stop has audio commentary available in any language.
Our ultimate goal is to ensure you love your tour and you take some awesome pictures!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Melbourne Town Hall, Corner Swanston Street and Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
This is where we start the tour and explain what happens on the tour.
Pass By: Princes Bridge, Swanston Street St Kilda Street, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
This is where we end the tour and check out all the amazing images everyone has taken.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travellers who have issues walking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea - We stop and try one of Melbourne's signature coffee's.
- Online GPS location guide descriptions in most languages
- Guidance from a professional photographer
- Please bring your own ear/headphones to hear the audio
90-130 Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Princes Bridge, St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Snappy Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.