- This tour is intended for amateur as well as serious photography enthusiasts with an interest to visit and photograph one of the most beautiful places in Sydney!
- Led by a Professional Photographer
- You'll learn all the basic photography skills needed to take professional photos
- Get inside tips from a local
About This Deal
This workshop will offer you:
1) 1 hour covering the theory of photography (types of cameras and lenses, manual mode, exposure, shutter speed, ISO, aperture, and much more! )
2) 1 hour of hands-on exercises so you can actually practice what you have just learned.
3) Material to take home and keep improving yourself!
4) Post-production (free apps you can use on your phone, use of filters, lightroom, etc)
BEST PART: It´s 100% affordable as you pay what you want. At the end of the course, depending on how much you like it, you can decide how much money you want to donate.
- Even if you don't have a camera you can use any smartphone for this class!
- By the end of the day, you will be taking professional photos! And we will be going to one of my favorite spots in Sydney where we will enjoy of an amazing view of the Opera House as well as the Sydney Harbour Bridge with the beautiful sunset in the background.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
What to bring
- Camera with MANUAL mode OR a phone (just need to download a paid app called MANUAL, or a free one called YAMERA)
- I can lend you my camera if you like (one of the best ones in the market, Canon6d mark2)
• Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
• Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Photography Gear
Milsons Point Station, Milsons Point NSW 2061, Australia
10/9/2019 - 5/5/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 11:00 AM03:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sofi Beker in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.