Discover Margaret River’s genuinely unique nocturnal wildlife on this exclusive night tour. We will pick you up and transport you to a pocket of original bushland; here you will discover uber-cute rare animals as they rise for their nightly antics, while gazing at the millions of stars in the sky. Affectionately called the “kung-fu roo” by the tour guides for their amazing agility and quick reflexes, the Woylies are entertaining to watch.
This nocturnal wildlife tour is family friendly and takes place in a private conservation sanctuary.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: South West Eco Discoveries, Busselton, Western Australia 6280 Australia
On arrival at the sanctuary a short guided bush walk will take us to the animal viewing site. While you sit down and enjoy some bush billy tea or milo, your guides will provide entertaining stories and factual information about the wildlife and bushtucker native to the Margaret River Region. Watch for the animals as they come out for the night - possums, quendas, kangaroos and woylies.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are a COVID Clean Practicing Business
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Billy tea and biscuits
- Entry/Admission - South West Eco Discoveries
Traveler pickup is offered
Accommodation in Busselton, Dunsborough and surrounds. Pickups also available from Cowaramup town centre.
Tour start time varies throughout the year due to sunset - starting from 5.30pm in Winter, to 7.15pm in Summer. Pickup locations and times will be confirmed prior to the tour.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the South West Eco Discoveries in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.