The northern Margaret River region has stunning coastal scenery and is brimming with life both above and below the water, you can see it all on this jam-packed half-day trip. With the region’s only live underwater video feed direct to the tour vehicle, plus local knowledge of the best nature and wildlife viewing locations. Indulge in a delicious platter of local produce plus your choice of a glass of local wine, beer or coffee.
About This Deal
Your first tour stop allows you to experience amazing vistas of Geographe Bay, find out about its historical and ecological significance.
Journey through the Meelup Regional Park’s woodland to your next stop, the Ngari Marine Park. Here, conditions permitting, your guide will launch the “live action” underwater camera showing you the unique and diverse marine life that calls Geographe Bay home.
Drive out to Bunker Bay via a very picturesque road that takes us within a couple of meters of azure water and rock pools, before arriving at the ancient and awe inspiring limestone cliffs of Cape Naturaliste, viewing them first from below, before a short walk above the cliffs, offering majestic views.
Continuing on to the rugged and contrasting West Coast, keep a look out for the playful Bottlenose Dolphins, (and whales and wildflowers in season) while walking along the coastal track with views of deserted beaches and stunning granite formations. After this mini walk stop to refuel and indulge in a delicious platter of local produce plus your choice of a glass of local wine, beer or coffee at the iconic Sugarloaf Rock.
On the return to your selected drop-off point, see large mobs of Western Grey Kangaroos lounging in the sun.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are a COVID Clean Practising Business
- Hand picked gourmet platter including local wine, beer, tea or freshly roasted coffee
- Local guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- Souvenirs available to purchase
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick ups available from accommodation in Busselton, Dunsborough and surrounds. Margaret River by arrangement and subject to availability.
3 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the South West Eco Discoveries in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.