Our luxury private City & Eastern Beaches tour takes in all of the iconic sights such as the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and of course the famous Bondi Beach. See Sydney like a local and enjoy a delicious lunch at Bondi Beach. (Minimum 4 passengers)
What You'll Get
HIGHLIGHTS AND INCLUSIONS
• Door-to-door transport in luxury private car with driver guide included.
• Guided walking tour of the historic Rocks with views to the Opera House and Harbour Bridge whilst learning about the history of the area.
• Catch the local ferry from the CBD to Rose Bay and see the Harbour beaches from the water - fare included.
• Explore Australia’s most famous beach - Bondi Beach.
• Enjoy a two-course lunch at an iconic restaurant overlooking Bondi Beach.
• Marvel at the views from Watsons Bay and South Head.
• Please note accommodation is not included. Please ask us if you would like us to arrange this for you.
Live like a local and catch the ferry to Rose Bay from Circular Quay and see the Harbour the best way - from the water. Travelling past some of the wealthiest suburbs of Sydney we will point out the mansions of the rich and famous. Learn about the history of this remarkable Harbour with its incredible natural beauty.
A short distance from Rose Bay Wharf is the legendary Bondi Beach. You will have some time to walk along Sydney’s most iconic beach which is buzzing with activity at all hours of the day. Take a walk with your guide along the coastal walk towards Tamarama Beach and marvel at the view back to Bondi.
Enjoy a two-course lunch in an iconic restaurant overlooking Bondi Beach.
After lunch, travel along the coast to Watsons Bay. The view from Watsons Bay all the way to the Harbour Bridge is absolutely breathtaking. Continue from here to South Head where you will enjoy views out to sea and over to North Head and Manly.
You will be returned to your accommodation at around 5 pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Southbound Escapes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.