The Narooma to Dalmeny Coastal Trail is one of Australia's most beautiful dedicated walking and cycle trails. Pair this with the incredible local produce and the pedal assist technology of the e-bikes and there is no better way to explore Narooma and the coast. Look out for seals, stingrays and at certain times of the year you may even spot whales on their migration south. (Note: The hill on the way to the Oyster Farmers Daughter Oyster Bar is very steep and may require a bit of a walk)
Enjoy a delicious seafood platter and one drink of choice at The Oyster Farmers Daughter Oyster Bar. Taste the Big Niles Brewing Co Craft Beer made in Dalmeny with their tasting paddle experience. Enjoy the experience of riding an e-bike on the Narooma to Dalmeny Coastal Trail (This is a dedicated cycle/walking path). Have a private tour of the Coxon's Oyster Farm on the Wagonga Inlet in Narooma. This experience is for over 18's only
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: THE OYSTER FARMERS DAUGHTER, 279 Riverview Rd, North Narooma NSW 2546, Australia
This includes an exclusive private tour of Coxon's Oyster Farm, a seafood tasting platter and any drink of choice.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Big Niles Brewing Co, 1A Mort Ave, Dalmeny NSW 2546, Australia
This includes a beer flight tasting paddle, and a transfer from Big Niles to your accommodation.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Snacks - SEAFOOD TASTING PLATTER AND ANY DRINK OF CHOICE AT THE OYSTER FARMERS DAUGHTER OYSTER BAR
- Alcoholic Beverages - A tasting paddle beer flight from the Big Niles Brewing Co
- Use of bicycle
- Private transportation
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick guests up from their accommodation within the 10km radius
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Southbound Escapes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.