Learn about the Aboriginal culture, history and stories from our respected local Aboriginal Yuin Nation guide, as she walks with you along the stunning Bingi Dreaming Track. This exclusive experience is not to be missed. The spiritual walk is spectacularly beautiful, and you will gain many fascinating insights into this ancient culture. This experiential tour will see you taking part in a traditional smoking ceremony, learning about bush tucker, ancient sustainability practices and so much more. See native kangaroos in the wild. After the walk take some time to discover Moruya (On Saturday we visit the local produce market) and enjoy a three-course lunch with paired wines in a renowned Moruya restaurant which showcases the very best of the local produce. Visit the historic town of Bodalla including the Bodalla Dairy Shed famous for its award-winning cheeses, milk and ice creams. A minimum of four passengers are required to operate this tour.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodalla Dairy, 52 Princes Hwy, Bodalla NSW 2545, Australia
Bodalla is one of the oldest dairy towns in Australia. The Bodalla Diary shed make their own delicious cheese made with native ingredients and also gelato (they even have Italians making it). Hand feed their calves and enjoy a delicious fresh milk shake made from local milk. Enjoy the view over the green rolling pastures.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Lunch - Lunch today is in a restaurant in Moruya renowned for its incredible food made from only the best local produce. Enjoy with paired local wines.
- Private transportation
- Fully guided by local expert guides
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick guests up from their accommodation in either Narooma, Mystery Bay or Tilba
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Southbound Escapes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.