The South Coast is known worldwide for its incredible local produce. From the pristine waters comes the incredible seafood including the oysters which are the best in Australia, to the green and fertile pastures of the country are cheeses, meats, venison, but lesser known are the indigenous chefs of the area who mentor local restaurants with their incredible knowledge to create world class cuisine. The tour is unique visiting a local winery for a private wine tasting not normally open to the public and two other local wineries with vibrant and stylish cellar doors. If you are looking for a Food and Wine Experience on a road less travelled then this is the tour for you.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Tilba Historic Village, Bate Street Central Tilba, Central Tilba, New South Wales 2546 Australia
Our first stop on the Ultimate Food and Wine Tour is the the National Trust Village of Central Tilba. Here you will be given a guided tour including to the cheese factory of local cheese maker Tilba Real Dairy. They are one of the areas most successful food producers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bermagui Fishermen's Wharf, 73-79 Lamont St, Bermagui, New South Wales 2546 Australia
Towards the end of the tour we will visit the Bermagui Fishermans Wharf. Bermagui is becoming a hub of food producers including the Eastwood Deli and the Honor Bread to name just a couple.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Lunch - Enjoy a two course lunch at the Mimosa Winery with paired local wines. Their exceptionally talented chef produces some of the best meals in the area if not the world.
- Transport with driver for the day
- Fully Guided experience with local expert
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accommodation in either Narooma, Mystery Bay or Tilba. Please note there are a minimum of four passengers required for this tour to operate. The tour is a private tour.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Southbound Escapes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.