Our 2 hour e-bike rental allows you time to explore the area around Narooma. Whether it be the cycle track from Narooma to Dalmeny, or simply just exploring the town, the e-bikes make the ride much easier allowing you to take in the scenery
About This Deal
One of the most beautiful things to do in Narooma is to take a bike ride along the Narooma to Dalmeny cycle track. The 21 km round trip route hugs the stunning coastline on a cycle track that was built and funded by the community. Starting from the Narooma Wharf spot giant sting rays, pelicans, fish and sometimes even seals then continuing along the track to the Narooma Bridge with panoramic views across the Wagonga Inlet over to Gulaga Mountain in the distance. This view never fails to take your breath away.
From here cycle on to the Mill Bay Boardwalk also built and funded by the community. This stunning boardwalk is one of the highlights of Narooma. Listen to the bell birds and enjoy the serenity whilst you cycle over the waters of the Wagonga Inlet. There are almost always pelicans floating with the tide. Spot the amazing birdlife and fish in the beautiful clear waters. Follow the track to the marsh lands behind Bar Beach and spot the birds amongst the rushes. Birds such as black swans, herons, ducks and many other native birds are viewed easily from the track. This is a bird watchers paradise.
The cycle track then follows numerous breathtaking beaches all the way to Mummaga Lake in Dalmeny. There are view points along the track with signs that tell guests all about the rich Aboriginal history of the coast. At certain times of the year you can spot whales breaching (May to November) or dolphins frolicking in the waves. On the return take the cycle track to Fosters Bay and take in the views over the Wagonga Inlet. Stop at Quarterdeck Restaurant or Inlet Restaurant for a quick refreshment (Not included). Explore the town of Narooma with numerous restaurants, shops and bars. Marvel at the seal colony at the Australian Rock lookout or take in the views to Montague Island from the Narooma Golf Course. Cycle to Surf Beach and view the magnificent Glasshouse Rocks.
This 4 hour rental will give you plenty of time to explore. The electronic mountain bikes make the ride that much easier with pedal assist technology allowing you to ride that much further and with less effort so that you can make the most of the scenery. Our bikes and e-bikes are new or demo stock ensuring the latest technology and safety.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the Electric Bikes are heavy so we are unable to take bookings for children under the age of 12 years old.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Please bring some sunscreen.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Southbound Escapes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.