Featuring unique experiences such as the Aboriginal Story telling this day tour is steeped in history, culture and an authentic local experience. Our local Yuin guide is only of the only people allowed under Aboriginal traditional to tell the stories of their sacred Gulaga Mountain. She will have you mesmerised with her incredible knowledge and passion for her ancient Aboriginal culture. Enjoy lunch while she imparts her invaluable knowledge. Do not expect luxury today but a true reflection of a local experience with the very best of local produce and local knowledge. Visit an Aboriginal art gallery and find out all about Aboriginal art locally but also Australia wide. Meet and hear the story of the gallery owner whose story is both sad and inspirational. Learn all about the story of the old residences in the Heritage Village of Tilba. Spend some free time roaming around the quaint shops. Enjoy a private cheese tasting at the Tilba Real Dairy.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Tilba Historic Village, Bate Street Central Tilba, Central Tilba, New South Wales 2546 Australia
The Tilba's as they are known as are the two villages of Central Tilba and Tilba Tilba. Our tour today will visit both villages for a unique and experiential day.
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Lunch - Lunch today will be a grazing table of local produce including Tilba Real Cheese and many other locally grown and produced goodies. The venue today for lunch is a local farm.
- Aboriginal Story Telling Experience
- Central Tilba Historical Walk
- Private transport with a driver for the day
- Private Cheese Tasting
- Wine Tasting at a local winery
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accommodation in either Narooma or Mystery Bay
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Southbound Escapes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.