Get excited and be amazed on this 3-hour Gold Coast Whale Watching tour. Witness the beauty of the Humpback Whales as they migrate past the Gold Coast from June to November. This family-owned and operated business with over 20 years whale watching experience is committed to offering you the best customer service and memories to last a lifetime. With caring and knowledgeable crew who are focused on your comfort and safety as well as guaranteed whale sightings, you can travel with peace of mind.
What You'll Get
Daily departures between June and November from Mariner’s Cove Marina, in the heart of Main Beach.
The safe and fully equipped 24 meter super catamaran is custom designed for Whale Watching, and features sensational 360º viewing from both lower and upper decks for kids and adults alike. On board, you’ll enjoy all the creature comforts that you would expect, such as complementary morning tea, a fully licensed bar, and toilets.
Within minutes of departure you'll see these majestic creatures as they embark on their annual migration along the east coast of Australia. This amazing journey is a truly captivating experience, as right before your very eyes these 40-ton Humpback Whales breach, wave their pectoral fins and slap their tails.
Your guides and crew are passionate about the conservation of the ocean giants, promoting awareness and education of Humpback Whales and their natural environment.
Your 3 hour adventure will be guided by full commentary from your Marine Biologist, with your friendly and knowledgeable staff on board to answer any questions that you may have. With a 100% Whale Guarantee, you can cruise in comfort knowing that you will see the majestic Humpback Whales in their natural environment, or you will receive a free return cruise.
Join us for the journey of a lifetime - a memorable adventure to be shared with friends and family.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an Adult
- Comfortable enclosed walking shoes and jacket are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We can ONLY accept non-motorised, collapsible wheelchairs on board Spirit. Please note that Spirit crew cannot carry passengers from their wheelchair to the boat seating. All guests who use a wheelchair must be able to move themselves, or bring assistance with them.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Whale Photographic Booklet gift
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Free parking at Mariner's Cove Marina
- Entry/Admission - Mariner's Cove Marina
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
60-70 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Spirit of Gold Coast Whale Watching in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.