The ultimate full-day tour of the Fleurieu Peninsula. Explore the region’s breathtaking landscapes, discover indigenous culture, spot native wildlife, and visit the historic Victor Harbor, while savoring local gourmet produce and boutique wines.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Deep Creek Conservation Park, Tapanappa Road, Delamere, South Australia 5204 Australia
Then take a journey back in time with a guided walk through Deep Creek Conservation Park; its pristine wilderness is home to diverse wildlife including Western Grey Kangaroos, Echidnas and countless species of native birds. There you will be spoilt for choice with a gourmet picnic made up of the best organic local produce available in the Fleurieu.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rapid Bay Beach, Finnis Drive, Rapid Bay, South Australia Australia
You’ll visit the home to of one of South Australia’s greatest landmarks, discover the Tjilbruke Dreaming Tracks and leave your foot prints in the pristine sand.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Victor Harbor Discovery Trail, Warland Reserve, Victor Harbor, South Australia Australia
Watch out for dolphins and whales offshore. Understand the landscape, geology and European and Aboriginal history through the interpretive signage along the trail.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Alexandrina Cheese, Sneyd Road Mt Jagged, Mount Compass, South Australia 5210 Australia
Experience cheese tastings of a varied range of handmade, hardstyle cheeses and dairy products all made on the farm.
The products are made directly from the milk produce by eighty gorgeous Jersey cows.
The Alexandrina product range includes hard style cheeses; a cloth bound rinded English style Cheddar, Dutch style Edam and Gouda and Italian style Romano and Pepato. The soft dairy products also include the popular Pure Jersey Cream, Crème Fraiche, Yogurt and freshly handmade Ricotta, and new gorgeous Golden Jersey Butter.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mt Jagged Wines, 3191 Victor Harbor Rd Mount Jagged/Victor Harbor, South Australia 5211 Australia
With its magnificent views down the Currency Creek valley to the Coorong, Southern Ocean, Lakes and beyond you can enjoy tasting some of their homemade wines while you enjoy the scenery.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Lunch - Gourmet picnic lunch using local produce
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning Tea
- Entry/Admission - Deep Creek Conservation Park
- Entry/Admission - Mt Jagged Wines
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from all Hotels in Adelaide CBD.
9 to 10 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Spirit of the Fleurieu Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.