Walk around the entire base of Uluru
Watch a breathtaking sunrise in the Australian Outback
Hike in the footsteps of the Aborigines
See the Aboriginal rock art at the Mutitjulu Waterhole
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aboriginal Rock Engravings, 22-24 Military Rd, Bondi, New South Wales 2026 Australia
Wake early for this tour of a lifetime! Enjoy a light breakfast and hot tea or coffee as you absorb the enormity and beauty of your surroundings. Board your coach for the drive to the sacred site of Kuniya Piti and be captivated as your driver shares the Tjukurpa.
Hike around the base of Uluru on the Mala Walk. See some of the sacred sites where Aboriginal communities live and prepare for their ceremonies. Some believe that as you walk through this area, you’ll be surrounded by the spirit of the Mala Tjukurpa – the hare-wallaby people. See the vision of a powerful waterfall in a desert at Kantju Gorge!
Continue along the Lungkata Walk and hear the Tjukurpa story of a cheeky Blue Tongue Lizard. Discover ancient Aboriginal rock paintings and learn about the Indigenous and European history of Uluru. End at Kuniya Piti, where you will get a certificate of your achievement.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Light breakfast
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Experienced driver/guide
- Souvenir certificate
- Entrance fees to Uluru and Kata-Tjuta National Park (AU$25 per adult, AU$12.50 per child)
The Lost Camel Hotel - Ayers Rock Resort, Ayers Rock, Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Spirit Travel & Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.