Imagine a day filled with fine wine, delicious food and beautiful vistas; this is exactly what a day with Splendour in the Hunter Valley looks like. Tell us your favourite tipple, be it a rich Shiraz or a creamy Chardonnay and allow us to plan the perfect day just for you.
Your host will pick you up in a private luxury vehicle at 7:30 am for a day of indulging in gourmet produce and locally produced award-wining wines in a safe and comfortably distanced way. Food and wine are best shared with good friends, so allow our fabulous local host to become one of yours as they show you the real Hunter Valley and its’ remarkable people. Remember this is a bespoke private tour so we can take you wherever you desire. Home to over 150 vineyards, there is plenty of choices and a winery (or two) to suit everyone.
When your belly is satisfied, you’re full of smiles and feel just like a local, you will depart the Hunter Valley.
7.30am - 6pm
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hunter Valley, Hunter Valley, New South Wales
At Splendour we delve into the real Hunter, meet the winemakers and farmers and go behind the scenes of multi-generational, boutique wineries to sample wine straight from the barrels and learn the secrets particular to the winery’s style of winemaking. All our experiences are completely private and exclusive.
Today is not just about the wine as the Hunter is a foodie’s paradise – taste the most delectable cheeses, olives and chocolates all produced locally using ingredients from nearby farms. The olive oil is also outstanding and makes the perfect gift to take home.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID-SAFE MESSAGE Whilst amid a global situation, we want to reassure everyone that we are open for business and ensuring both our guest’s and our staff’s safety is top priority. Visit our website for further details.
- Hosted by a senior specialised Splendour Host
- Private transportation via luxury SUV – sanitised before each tour
- Gourmet cheese platter
- Sealed Australian Bottled water
- Café style lunch with glass of beer or wine
- Behind the scenes winery visit
- Wine tastings fees
- Taste the region’s many delicacies including locally produced cheese, olives and chocolate
- Hand sanitiser available at all times
- Additional Beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm your hotel or port for pick up. Your host will meet you at the concierge desk.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Splendour Tailored Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.