To locals and fans afar she is affectionately known as ‘The White Queen‘. Don’t just wonder as you drive by – come on in! You can self guide for as short or as long a time as you like. We'd recommend 20-30 minutes.
We are open every Day – from 10 am to mid afternoon, depending on the season. Participants must be at least 5 years old.
We will introduce you to a life of maritime responsibility, engineering perfection, a pristine Marine Sanctuary, cultural connections, the famous setting for the TV series ‘Round the Twist’ and ‘MASTERCHEF’ as well as stunning, ever-changing 360 degree coastal vistas.
Whether you want to step back in maritime, forward in coastal conservation or capture the now with a perfect snapshot, this is a stop worth every minute.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Split Point Lighthouse, Federal St, Aireys Inlet, Victoria Australia
Take a self-guided Tour and discover awesome coastal views and a quirky history of the lighthouse keepers. Find out about the Shipwreck Coast and the importance of lighthouses to keeping ships safe. We have an awesome collection of historical local photographs that complements the tour and depicts what life was like in the area when the lighthouse was permanently manned. The tour then enters the lantern room and then out onto the balcony for the spectacular 360 degree views of the Great Ocean Road, Eagle Rock Marine Sanctuary and the Otways.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 1. Children must be over the age of 5 years (for safety requirements)
- 2. An adult must accompany all children under age 10
- 3. Appropriate footwear must be worn. Thongs, sandals without heel straps and high heels are not safe to wear in the lighthouse
- 4. A moderate level of fitness is required as the lighthouse climb is quite strenuous
- 5. Not recommended for participants who suffer vertigo or claustrophobia
- 6. People with pacemakers and similar medical technology should not take a tour as they can be affected by telecommunication equipment housed in the lighthouse
- 8. Free parking is available in the car park at the end of Federal street. The lighthouse is then a 3 minute walk. Please make sure you do not park in a non standing zone as parking inspectors do frequent the area.
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- self guide
- our professional guides can support your tour at the bottom and the top
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Split Point Lighthouse
- Transportation to/from attractions
3 Federal St, Aireys Inlet VIC 3231, Australia
3/18/2020 - 3/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
20 to 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Split Point Lighthouse Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.