Enjoy an exclusive Past, Present & Future wine tasting, where we delve into back, current and yet to be released vintages of our St Hugo wines.
Tour the vineyard and walk through the unique cork trees lining the St Hugo entrance.
This tutored tasting of six wines showcases St Hugo’s power and elegance, which has occurred over years of carefully crafted wine making.
What You'll Get
At the home of St Hugo, in the heart of South Australia’s Barossa Valley, experience Hugo Gramp’s endless pursuit of excellence and his lifelong connection to this world-renowned wine region.
When you arrive at St Hugo please see one of our friendly staff at either the welcome desk or tasting area to check-in. From here you will be guided through the vineyard to the cork trees lining the St Hugo driveway. Learn about the impressive history of the building and family who started it all. Finally our staff will guide you down to the private tasting area for an intimate wine flight consisting of six wines, all which showcase St Hugo’s power and elegance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable footwear
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (outdoor walking tour may not run in some conditions)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Tour of vineyard and cork trees
- Guided wine tasting of 6 wines
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the St Hugo in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.