Join a stand-up paddle board group lesson and experience the fastest growing water sport in the world! This is a 90 minute lesson, comprised of 30 minutes of instruction, and 60 minutes free paddling.
About This Deal
With all action sports, it is important that you learn the correct technique from day one and stand-up paddle boarding is no different.
Your instructor will have you paddling effectively in a short space of time, and ensure you end your lesson with adequate knowledge to paddle on your own. Lessons are conducted in a safe and nurturing environment and in a format that all family members can enjoy.
• Safety on the water
• Familiarity with SUP equipment
• Safe carrying of your equipment
• Basic paddle strokes and turns
• Correct posture and position whilst paddling
• Safe entry and exit from the water
• Using the paddle for stability
• Advanced strokes for turning and catching waves
• Basic core fitness workout
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please bring swimwear and towel
- There is parking close by on Pier Road. Bring some coins for the car parking ticket machine.
- All necessary equipment including stand-up paddle board, adjustable paddle, leg rope, personal flotation device (if required) and wetsuit
- 90-minute SUP session including 30 minutes of instruction
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1 hour 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Stand Up Paddle HQ in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.