Unique and memorable experience! Enjoy your hot beverage and sunrise while observing the training that racehorses receive. Our team has more than 45 years of combined experience they will make you live the best experience of your life.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Caulfield Racecourse, Gate 22, Caulfield, Glen Eira, Victoria 3161 Australia
Starblue Discovery Tour schedule:
1. Meeting point 6:00 am at (Gate 17) 120 Neerim road, Caulfiled, Vic 3162 (hot beverages will be distributed).
2. Walk through the racing stable of the two times Melbourne Cup winning trainer Robert Hickmott and observe his horses getting prepared.
3. Walk to the racetrack via the guidance of your racing consultant and watch the track works from tower 1 then we will make our way through the tunnel to go to the central training tower 2 where all racing horse trainers stands. Later on we will walk to the racecourse tower 3 to enjoy a panoramic view of the training while the sun comes up.
4. Enter to the third generation racing stable Moloney Racing and meet with John Moloney horse trainer, discover how his stable is going and the upcoming investment opportunities.
5. Follow one of john's horses to the swimming pool
6. Back to Robert’s racing stable and observe one of his horses
on the treadmill.
7. let Robert give you an overview of his stable and upcoming
8. End 8:45 am
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Caulfield Racecourse
Neerim Road, Neerim Rd, Caulfield VIC 3162, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/9/2019 - 4/6/2021
|Tuesday:||06:00 AM - 07:45 AM|
|Saturday:||06:00 AM - 08:30 AM|
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Starblue Consultancy in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.