Explore Stradbroke Island by 4WD on a day trip from Brisane. Seeing dolphins, manta rays, turtles and whales in season (from June to November) is always a treat. With pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Brisbane included, this tour has no stress attached to it. You'll enjoy morning tea at Brown Lake and a BBQ on the beach for lunch. Visiting all the hot spots and fantastic viewing points, you will take home many lasting memories of your visit with you.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: North Gorge Walk, Midjimberry Road, Point Lookout, Redland City, North Stradbroke Island, Queensland Australia
This place is the most Easterly point in Queensland so you can cross this one off your bucket list.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- National Park fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be out front and look out for driver.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Straddie Kingfisher Tours Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.