Located within the beautiful Scenic Rim of South East Queensland, Summer Land Camel Farm is just a 45 minute drive from Brisbane's CBD and 80 minutes from the Gold Coast.
With this ticket, you will join us on an adventure like no other. You'll arrive early in the morning, meet your cameleer and friendly camels and help get them ready for the trek, putting on their blankets and saddling them.
Your Experience will include:
* You'll learn about camels, camel handling and our beautiful area while enjoying the amazing views from camel back.
* After your adventure, you'll enjoy a delicious breakfast and coffee in our cafe.
* and much more…
What You'll Get
Join us on an adventure like no other. You'll arrive at dawn, meet your cameleer and friendly camels and help get them ready for the trek, putting on their blankets and saddling them.
Enjoy the natural beauty of our stunning property with an abundance of native flora, fauna and bird life. Your trek will take you along our creek so keep your eyes peeled for our resident platypus.
You'll learn about camels, camel handling and our beautiful area while enjoying the amazing views from camel back.
After your adventure, you'll enjoy a delicious breakfast and coffee in our cafe.
Need to know: Please wear long pants, covered shoes and dress for cool weather. Don't forget your camera! Age and weight limits apply, please see our Terms & Conditions before you book
Trek- 6:30am - 8:30am. Breakfast - 9am back at the cafe.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 4 – 12 years child rate applies
- Covered-in shoes required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Learn about camels, camel handling and our beautiful area
- Meet and hand feed our gentle camels and help our cameleers prepare the camels for the trek ride
- After your adventure, you'll enjoy a delicious breakfast and coffee in our cafe.
- Please wear long pants, covered shoes and dress for cool weather. Don't forget your camera!
- Age limits apply - All participants must be at least 4 years and over and physically fit.
- The number of persons per camel is limited to two persons and/or 100kg total weight.
- Transportation to/from attractions
8 Charles Chauvel Dr, Harrisville QLD 4307, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Summer Land Camel Farm in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.