You can take your own time and pace to explore the Mooloolaba Rivers and canals. Choose to head upstream and enjoy the natural habitat, birds and mangroves or head down towards Mooloolaba itself and stop off for a swim along the way. Check out the multi million dollar houses, Steve Urwin's vessel - Croc One.
About This Deal
Once everyone has arrived and signed the waiver, we will take you to your kayaks where you will be given instructions on safety and where to explore and what you can expect to see. Please bring water to keep hydrated and a hat. We do have water you can purchase.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Kayak, oars, bag to put you gear into, life jacket,
Sunshine Coast Afloat, The Bridge Pontoon, 209 Brisbane Rd, Mooloolaba QLD 4557, Australia
1/6/2020 - 2/12/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sunshine Coast Afloat in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.