Race along the open ocean on an adrenaline-fueled jet boat ride from Mooloolaba. Your boat dives, spins, and skips on the open ocean. Your expert captain makes sure that you have a thrilling ride while staying safe on a boat that is designed for the rugged waters along Australia’s coast. The fully enclosed cabin lets you get all the excitement of a jet boat ride without getting drenched.
About This Deal
Make your way to the Wharf Marina in Mooloolaba to meet your jet boat and captain. After a safety briefing, step inside the enclosed cabin of the boat, which keeps you dry as your boat performs seemingly impossible maneuvers. Fasten the 4-point seat belt of your Reccaro racing seat and hold on as your boat hits the ocean.
Listen to the engine roar as you whip across the harbor. Your expert captain shows off mastered tricks that makes your boat spin, jump waves, fish tail, and maybe even dive into a wave.
Your boat can travel at speeds of up to 30 knots, or 37 mph (60 kph). A pulsing beat pumps out of eight speakers on the powerful sound system to add musical juice to the ride.
Engineered for open ocean waters, your boat can go out in most conditions in this part of Australia. The fully enclosed air-conditioned cabin is equipped with a heavy-duty plexiglas door, while the hull is built to withstand the hard-hitting waves. Your captain knows exactly how to handle this beast of a boat so that you get thrills and chills but arrive back on shore in one piece.
After an hour of dips, dives, and twirls, your boat returns you to shore where your ride ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passengers must sign a waiver stating they are fit and healthy to partake in an extreme adventure ride
- Pregnant women or those with health issues including heart and back conditions are not able to participate
- Children 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum height 4 feet (120cm)
- Maximum weight 265 pounds (120kg)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Safety briefing
- Souvenir photograph
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sunshine Coast Afloat in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.