Visit this very special place and you’ll see, taste and learn about tropical fruit from around the world that they grow on the farm. Discover a world where more than 500 of nature’s weird and wonderful fruit varieties are grown. Explore the farm and journey beyond the farm gates to tour the orchards and discover nature’s delicious, healthy harvest
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tropical Fruit World, 29 Duranbah Rd, Duranbah, Kingscliff, New South Wales 2487 Australia
During your time at Tropical Fruit World you will participate in fruit tasting, take a tour through the avocado, sapote, annona, banana, carambola and pitaya crops, ride a miniature train, boat ride and animal feeding
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are provided for all children under the age of 7, please notify us of the age of the children.
- A minimum of 2 adults is required per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Tropical Fruit World
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels, Resorts, Vacation Rentals, Airbnb, Varsity Lakes Railway Station, Private Residences (pick ups only available south of Southport)
Between 9am 9:30am
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Surf City Transfers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.