This small group full-day tour is the most exotic new way to experience Perth’s very own island paradise! You will travel in unique style within our luxurious state of the art Cessna turboprop seaplane to Perth’s most popular holiday destination. With an action-packed day of sightseeing, you will be professionally guided on the Rottnest Island Bayseeker Tour experiencing the many bays, beaches and also uncover some of the island’s deep history on the Oliver Hill train tour. Taking time out to sit and enjoy the scenery while having your lunch at your chosen spot.Wittness the crystalline waters that surround the island from an aerial view, but don’t forget to take the perfect Quokka selfie!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
This is your departure and return points for your tour.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Oliver Hill Battery, Defence Rd, Cockburn, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
This Military settlement is included in a 2 hour tour with minature train component.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Kings Park and Botanic Garden, Fraser Avenue, Perth, Western Australia 6005 Australia
Flying overhead, on a low level scenic flight. This is an aerial view of the park
Pass By: Rottnest Island Salt Lakes, Geordie Bay Road, Cockburn, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
Flying overhead, you will experience these lakes from the air.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved. Thongs, jandals, or flip-flops acceptable
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children aged 3 to 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Special dietary option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Return scenic seaplane flights. Total flight time 35-minutes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Rottnest Island landing and facility fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Transport by miniature train
- 2-hour Rottnest Island Bayseeker Tour
- 2-hour guided tour to Oliver Hill Military Settlement
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drinks with lunch (available to purchase)
- Whilst every care is taken for the safety and well being of all passengers, it is strongly recommended that all passengers arrange their own travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Swan River
- Entry/Admission - Oliver Hill Battery
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Swan River Seaplanes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.