Departing the Swan River in the morning, you will enjoy fantastic aerial views of Perth City, Fremantle and Cottesloe Beach on your scenic seaplane flight to Rottnest Island.
Enjoy some free time to check out the island and visit a few local stores before boarding the Rottnest Cruises’ vessel for your 3 hour, 5-course deluxe seafood banquet catch and dine experience. Be welcomed with tasty canapés, a range of premium local wines and a generous selection of beers.
Experience a very interactive lobster pot-pulling demonstration before your captain anchors up in the serenity of Parakeet or Longreach Bay. Enjoy a delicious WA seafood lunch and taste the popular Western Rock Lobster
After a delicious dessert, take a final cruise back to Thomson Bay where your catch and dine experience concludes. With 2.5 hours of time remaining on the island.
After an immersive day spent on Rottnest Island, take a return scenic flight back to Perth arriving on the Swan River.
What You'll Get
Combine the breathtaking aerial views of Rottnest Island with an unparalleled and authentic ‘catch and dine’ cruising experience. Taste a delicious range of local seafood, local beverages and be involved in a ‘catch your own lobster’ experience aboard a luxury charter vessel whilst cruising along the Rottnest Island coastline.
• Rottnest Island, Rottnest Island, Cockburn, Greater Perth, Western Australia
• Canapes & drinks
• Seafood Platter - Sashimi salmon, freshly shucked oysters, king prawns and marinated Octopus. Australian Barramundi with Asian fusion tartare and fresh-caught lobster!
• Tropical Fruits - Served with pineapple and coconut cream bites
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Weight restrictions mean we cannot take passengers over 120kg.
- All tours are subject to minimum passenger numbers.
- No refund will apply to passengers cancelling within 48 hours of the tour departure.
- On Rottnest Island, in the event of high wind above our seaplane takeoff and landing crosswind limit, an alternative flight from Rottnest Island to Jandakot Airport will be arranged. It is common for Rottnest Island to experience unfavourable winds in the afternoon which can restrict Seaplane transfers. The option of a ferry back to Perth can be arranged and a partial refund applied.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Return scenic seaplane flights from Perth to Rottnest Island
- 3 hour ‘catch and dine’ cruising experience with a gourmet 5-course banquet and unlimited beverages.
- An immersive lobster fishing experience
- Approximately 4 hours of leisure time on the island
- CBD hotel transfers to Queen Street Jetty
- Transfers from Rottnest Island Airport to the Rottnest Island Settlement
- Cruise along the stunning island coastline via luxury charter boat
- Alcoholic Beverages - A local selection of red, white, rose and sparkling wines & large range of beers
- Rottnest Island Landing Fee
Traveler pickup is offered
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Swan River Seaplanes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.