Want to see whales in Sydney?
Experience the majestic whales close up when a large number of Humpback and Southern Right Whales start their migration north along the Australian coastline, from Antarctica, to their breeding grounds in Queensland. They swim close to the coastline around Sydney providing memorable whale spotting opportunities.
Book your Sydney eco whale watching cruise today!
What You'll Get
This personalized small group eco-tour caters for only a 12 passengers at a time. No pushing crowds and lots of personal attention will make this a powerful, spiritual experience. The yacht Katrina provides a luxurious, mobile platform to take you to the best vantage point to see these wonderful, awe inspiring creatures.
You may also get the chance to see other marine animals including humpback whales, southern right whales, dolphins, seals, albatross, gannets and much more marine life! All this right on Sydney's doorstep.
One major advantage of small numbers is there will be plenty of space and no crowds. Prepare to be amazed...an awe inspiring experience.
You will be travelling with a very experienced tour company. Our eco whale watching tours have been running for 19 years and commenced in the year 2000 from Sydney Harbour
• Australian Spirit Sailing Company, North Ryde, Ryde, New South Wales NSW 2112 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This small group cruise can take a maximum of 12 passengers
- For safety reasons children must be at least 6 years of age and accompanied by an adult
- Warm jacket
- Gloves and warm hat
- No leather or black sole shoes
- Food: It is recommenced that you have a good brunch/lunch well before coming on the tour. No food will be served while at sea
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- 4-hour whale watching cruise on board a yacht
- Sunscreen will be provided
- Informative commentary
- Light refreshments available for purchase
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless otherwise specified
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Australian Spirit Sailing Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.