Just like the early settlers centuries ago, you too can experience the unforgettable thrill of cruising on Sydney Harbour in classic style and comfort. Board our 1850’s style tall ship and cruise Sydney Harbour whilst enjoying lunch prepared freshly on-board by your friendly crew.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Tall Ships, Ticket Booth, 5 Circular Quay, NSW 2000, Australia
We will cruise past all of Sydney’s biggest attractions including Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Opera House, Fort Denison, Garden Island, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park and Admiralty House. You will discover Sydney’s rich history and some of the stories and tales behind these iconic landmarks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and/or vary advertised routes, prices, departure times and locations without notice if considered necessary for the safety and welfare of the tall ship, its passengers and crew. However, reasonable effort will be made to maintain arrangements as advertised.
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by a passenger as a result.
- For more information, please call (02) 8015 5571.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Two hour cruise around beautiful Sydney Harbour.
- See the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and more from an historic tall ship.
- Three-course meal freshly prepared during the cruise.
- This MENU is subject to change to ensure fresh produce of premium quality.
- BBQ Chorizo Slices
- Spinach & Cheese Triangles
- Roast pumpkin, zucchini, mixed bean with sultanas, sunflower seeds & coconut salad
- Mixed Leaves Salad
- Potato Salad
- Mild spiced chicken with mushrooms, capsicum, baby spinach & Spanish onion
- Sweet potato, eggplant & tomato with lentils
- Plain white rice
- Chocolate brownies
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Mast climb (available for purchase)
- Drinks package (available for purchase)
Campbells Cove Pontoon, 6A Circular Quay W, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Harbour Tall Ships in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.