Join us on board one of our authentic tall ships, Soren Larsen or Southern Swan, for an unmatched view of the on-water activities. Get involved in our fun Tall Ships’ Race followed by a BBQ dinner, drinks and the magnificent Australia Day fireworks display.The evening Tall Ships race gives you the opportunity to get involved and help the crew sail your ship to victory. Our sailing ships took part in the official 1988 Bi-Centennial Re-enactment, so it is fitting that they play a key role in Sydney’s annual Australia Day festivities to celebrate everything that’s great about our nation with you on board! During the cruise, entertainment will be provided by live musicians creating a delightful atmosphere on board the ship.Please note: The timing and vessel positioning for viewing the fireworks is dependent on the official Australia Day Council of NSW program. This is subject to change outside our control.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Tall Ships, Ticket Booth, 5 Circular Quay, NSW 2000, Australia
We set sail for a wonderful adventure! We will cruise past all of Sydney’s biggest attractions including Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Opera House, Fort Denison, Garden Island, Taronga Zoo, Luna Park and Admiralty House. You will discover Sydney’s rich history and some of the stories and tales behind these iconic landmarks.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Sorry - no Children under 4 on this cruise.
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships reserves the right to add, withdraw, substitute and/or vary advertised routes, prices, departure times and locations without notice if considered necessary for the safety and welfare of the tall ship, its passengers and crew. However, reasonable effort will be made to maintain arrangements as advertised.
- Sydney Harbour Tall Ships will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred by a passenger as a result.
- For more information, please call (02) 8015 5571.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Be at the very centre of all the Australia Day festivities on Sydney Harbour
- Take part in the Australia Day Tall Ships Race!
- Watch the Australia Day fireworks.
- 4 hour cruise around beautiful Sydney Harbour
- Delicious and generous barbeque buffet
- All bubbly, wines, beers, soft drinks, juices and water
- Live music by talented performers
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Harbour Tall Ships in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.