What’s your cocktail of choice? Manhattan, Martini or Mojito. Cruise the world famous harbour aboard a classic wooden sailboat.
Ellen R has been meticulously restored to her original splendour. Built by Norman R. Wright & Sons in 1958 you will be transported back into a time of elegance, grace and style – be entertained by Captain Stu – with his many and various stories about life on Sydney Harbor (though you can tell him if you don’t want any commentary) Sip the cocktail of your choice with a selection of cheeses, fruits and antipasta, enjoy the highlife and see the highlights of the harbour – there is no more beautiful, intimate and elegant way to experience the harbour.
Your two hour experience departs Mort Bay, heads past Goat Island, Luna Park, Sydney Harbour Bridge, the opera house, farmers cove, the botanical gardens, Fort Denison to Taronga park zoo. Where you will anchor for your cocktails to be created.
About This Deal
• Your own exclusive use of a classic 40 foot wooden cruiser built in 1958 by Norman R Wright & Sons and designed by Ron Wright. She was fully restored in 2017.
• Experienced skipper to guide you to the best vantage points to view the city of Sydney, Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Fort Denison.
• Delicious anti pasta platter with cheeses, fruits and nuts.
• Select from a range of cocktails (selected at booking - classics - martini, manhattan, old fashioned)
• Or choose to have a whisky tasting lesson
• A selection of soft drinks, beer, wine and teas available too
• Plenty of stories about the history of Sydney – it’s characters, icons and maritime mysteries.
• Starting in Mort Bay this experience cruises past Goat Island Sydney Harbour, then heads under the Harbour Bridge to Farm Cove, (Botanical Gardens and Opera House) past Fort Denison, across to Taronga Zoo (this is where you will drop anchor for your cocktails to be made and served) with spectacular views back to the city – then returns to Mort Bay.
• Additional people can be accommodated with a per person fee (max 10)
This experience departs at 4.30pm – 7.00 pm (winter) at 5.00pm – 7.30 pm (summer) (2.5 Hours) 1 hour cruising and 1.hour anchored for cocktails or whisky lesson - and .5 hours for return trip.
Available Tuesday - Sunday (excludes public holidays)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Glass of Champagne
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Yeend Street Jetty, Ballast Point Park, Mort Bay, Birchgrove, NSW 2041
5.30pm to 8.00pm
The Yeend Street Jetty, Eastern end of Yeend Street, Birchgrove.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Harbour Water Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.