Take a 30-minute tour of Sydney's beaches by helicopter - an exhilarating way to experience this exhilarating city! You'll see Sydney from the best vantage point there is as you fly by helicopter over Sydney's famous beaches and harbor.
About This Deal
You'll be flying with a dedicated team of professionals on your helicopter flight over Sydney's beaches. From famous Bondi Beach in Sydney's Eastern suburbs to Curl Curl on the Northern Beaches, and Coogee, Manly and Dee Why in between, you'll see unsurpassed views of Sydney's best beaches from your bird's-eye view of Sydney by helicopter.
As you fly back along the harbor you'll enjoy unforgettable views of Sydney Opera House, the city skyline and the Sydney Harbour Bridge from above. All transfers are included, and you'll be picked up and dropped off from your centrally located Sydney hotel. Book your Sydney helicopter experience today!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- We operate Robinson helicopters that have a maximum seat limitation of 135kg (297lbs), passengers in excess of this weight will be required to fly in the Eurocopter helicopter and may incur additional cost subject to the number of passengers travelling.
- All passengers will be weighed upon check in.
- Bookings for two where the combined total is 200kg or more in total must book a private flight (for additional cost and payable direct to the supplier).
- All flights are sold on a shared basis where up to 6 passengers may be travelling on the helicopter. Single passenger bookings are welcome however all flights require a minimum of 2 passengers to depart.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- If you have an infant (a passenger under 3 years), you will be required to book a private flight for additional cost.
- Helicopters are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the pilot is unable to assist passengers with boarding and disembarking due to occupational, health and safety regulations.
- Courtesy transfer is available from selected City hotels. Once accommodation details are provided we will arrange the closest available option to where you are staying.
- You will receive confirmation of your flight time and scheduled pickup time from a City hotel (if required) via email.
- If you do not require transfer or are staying in an area outside the City you can make your own way to our base, check-in is 30 minutes prior to the confirmed departure time.
- Please ensure that we have a phone number (including country code if applicable) for when you are in Sydney in case we need to get in contact with you on the day of the flight.
- Most travelers can participate
- 30-minute helicopter tour
- Light refreshments
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tour departs Sydney hotels
Sydney Heliport, located at Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport, Mascot
Your chosen time - please advise an approximate flight time in the Special Requirements box at time of booking. The closest available time will be allocated to your request at time of booking.
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney HeliTours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.