Take to the skies for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. You and your special someone will fly over spectacular Sydney Harbour by private helicopter, followed by lunch at Wolfies at Circular Quay, located on the edge of Sydney Harbour. From overhead on your private Sydney helicopter flight and from your harborside lunch table, you'll have uninterrupted views of the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney's spectacular skyline.
About This Deal
Enjoy a day of luxury for you and your special guest as you get picked up and transferred to the helipad. You will be welcomed with complimentary refreshments and a safety briefing in the lounge, prior to boarding your flight. After the safety briefing there will be an opportunity for you to take photographs in front of the helicopter.
Next, take to the skies and see Sydney Harbour in all its majestic glory. Your 20-minute private helicopter flight takes in all the iconic landmarks, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Taronga Zoo, Rose Bay and Manly Cove, before landing back at the helipad.
Finish your morning with a delicious lunch at Wolfies at Circular Quay. The restaurant is situated on the waterfront with stunning views overlooking Circular Quay and the Harbour Bridge. Choose a main course and dessert from the menu below.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- We operate Robinson helicopters that have a maximum seat limitation of 135kg (297lbs), passengers in excess of this weight will be required to fly in the Eurocopter helicopter and may incur additional cost subject to the number of passengers travelling.
- If you have an infant (a passenger under 3 years), you will be required to book a private flight for additional cost.
- This is a private helicopter flight and lunch for two people. Each booking MUST have two people only.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Helicopters are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the pilot is unable to assist passengers with boarding and disembarking due to occupational, health and safety regulations.
- Courtesy transfer is available from selected City hotels. Once accommodation details are provided we will arrange the closest available option to where you are staying.
- You will receive confirmation of your flight time and scheduled pickup time from a City hotel (if required) via email.
- If you do not require transfer or are staying in an area outside the City you can make your own way to our base, check-in is 30 minutes prior to the confirmed departure time.
- Please ensure that we have a phone number (including country code if applicable) for when you are in Sydney in case we need to get in contact with you on the day of the flight.
- Most travelers can participate
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Centrally located CBD hotels
Concludes at Wolfies, at Circular Quay restaurant
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney HeliTours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.