Indulge in a day of luxury and treat someone special to an amazing wining and dining experience. Fly from Sydney to the famed Hunter Valley by helicopter, with spectacular aerial views of the Sydney Opera House, iconic landmarks and coastline. Enjoy a wine tasting and a three-course gourmet lunch at an award-winning restaurant.
What You'll Get
This morning you will fly to the Hunter Valley, renowned for its wine and stunning scenery. On arrival at the Sydney Airport helipad, you'll receive a safety briefing and have plenty of time to take photos before boarding your flight. During the flight you will be able to hear the pilot point out all the must-see sights and talk to each other through your headset.
The one-hour helicopter flight to the Hunter Valley takes you over Sydney’s iconic landmarks and harbour, with amazing views of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge, then follows the coastline along the northern beaches to Palm Beach. As Pittwater emerges below, the flight heads inland to the Hawkesbury River and Brisbane Waters, before passing over the Central Coast to eventually land amongst the famed vineyards of the Hunter Valley.
Enjoy a wine tasting and sample some terrific wines the Hunter is renowned for, including crisp Semillon’s and ripe Shiraz. Then take time out for lunch among vines at an award-winning restaurant. While you sip a glass from you complimentary bottle of wine the chef will prepare a three-course gourmet lunch using the best local and seasonal produce.
Your decadent day ends with your return helicopter flight to Sydney -- with even more stunning aerial views!
Please note: The restaurant and lunch menu are subject to change. In the event that Talavera Grove is unavailable, an equally suitable lunch and wine tasting destination will be included.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per helicopter
- Helicopters are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the pilot is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the helicopter, maximum individual weight allowed is 110 kilograms (240 pounds) or 200 kgs (440 pounds) per couple. A 50% surcharge is applicable and payable directly to supplier if heavier than this
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Helicopter tour, roundtrip from Sydney to the Hunter Valley
- Three-course lunch
- Wine tasting
- Live commentary by pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tea or coffee
Selected Sydney hotels
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport, Mascot
CBD hotel pick up times commence from approximately 10:30 am. Helicopter departure time is approximately 11:30 am
Returns to original departure point at approximately 4:30pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney HeliTours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.