There is no other way to capture the whole of Sydney like this at night with our exclusive 25 minute flight.
Enjoy exclusive access of the sky with the only helicopter tour of Sydney at night, especially during the spectacular VIVID festival of light from May 24th - June 15th!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
25 minute flight at night in our exclusive twin engined Eurocopter EC135 helicopter
Sydney at night, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and how the city lights outline the Harbour
Every passenger gets a great view no matter what seat they are in
As we are based at Sydney Airport, you and your helicopter will be over the sights within minutes of departure.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Vivid Sydney, Cumberland St 88 Cumberland St, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Admire VIVID from the sky for flights between May 24th - June 15th 2019
Stop At: Sydney HeliTours, 472 Ross Smith Ave, Sydney Airport NSW 2020, Australia
Allow Sydney Helitours to show you the best Sydney has to offer
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- All passengers will be weighed upon check in.
- All flights are sold on a shared basis where up to 6 passengers may be travelling on the helicopter. Single passenger bookings are welcome however all flights require a minimum of 4 passengers to depart.
- If you have an infant (a passenger under 3 years), you will be required to book a private flight for additional cost.
- Helicopters are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the pilot is unable to assist passengers with boarding and disembarking due to occupational, health and safety regulations.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Private transportation
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney HeliTours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.