Take to the seas around Sydney on a 5- or 6-hour tall ship sailing adventure on board the beautifully restored ‘James Craig.’ Sailing only twice a month, the authentic square-rigged ship takes an unforgettable route around Sydney Harbour, passing under the Harbour Bridge, before venturing into the open waters of the Pacific Ocean. Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea are all included on the 6-hour adventure with afternoon tea and coffee included for the 5-hour adventure as well as hearing about the ship’s fascinating history from the crew as you sail.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Sail past the Sydney Opera House. Famous for it's distinctive architecture.
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Get a close up as you sail under the Sydney Harbour Bridge (heritage-listed steel through arch bridge across Sydney Harbour)
Pass By: Shark Island, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Shark island is named for its shape not the animal that lurks below the water! It offers 360 views of the harbour is the perfect spot for a family picnic.
Pass By: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Pass By: Fort Denison Island, Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Pass By: Garden Island, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Pass By: Watsons Bay, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Pass By: James Craig Tall Ship, Wharf 7 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont, Sydney, New South Wales 2009 Australia
Jump onaboard the Tall Ship James Craig to see Sydney in one of the most unquie ways possible!
Pass By: Sydney Heritage Fleet, 58 Pirrama Rd Wharf 7, Pyrmont, Sydney, New South Wales 2009 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The ship will sail in most weather conditions including rain. However if weather conditions or other factors on the day of the sail cause the Ships Master to cancel the voyage, a replacement ticket will be offered and must be used within 12 months
- Dress for all weather as the conditions may change during the course of the trip
- Wear non-marking, soft-soled, enclosed shoes; boat shoes or sneakers/runners are recommended, sharp heels are not permitted
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements and an emergency telephone contact number at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- How to get there: • Walk from Town Hall station across the historic Pyrmont Bridge (15 min) • Darling Harbour ferry from Wharf 5 at Circular Quay and alight at Pyrmont Bay • Light Rail from Central station and alight at Pyrmont Bay • Bus No 389 from the city and alight at the ANMM • Parking at Harbourside Car Park, Murray Street
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Afternoon tea and coffee
- Morning tea and lunch (6-hour only)
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Heritage Fleet in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.