Experience the majesty of Sydney Harbour from the water before touring the third largest fish market in the world. A VIP behind the scenes tour gets you access to auctions floors, live tanks and filleting displays. Get back on board and indulge in the freshest seafood hamper and a selection of beverages, as you take in more of Sydney's iconic landmarks.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Get picked up by your own superyacht Captain and board your private luxury vessel
Pass By: Barangaroo Reserve, Hickson Road, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Cruise past the beautiful waterfront of Barangaroo Reserve
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Get up close and underneath the largest steel arch bridge of the world
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Get up close to the Sydney Opera House from the water and get amazing photo opportunities
Pass By: Mrs Macquarie's Chair, 1D Mrs Macquaries Rd The Rocks Visitors Centre, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Stop just in front of this beautiful headland to get amazing photo opportunities of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera house. Our friendly skipper is more than happy to take a group photo for you!
Pass By: Kirribilli House, 109 Kirribilli Ave, Kirribilli NSW 2061, Australia
Cruise past the Iconic Kirribili House, a unique waterfront property located in Sydney Harbour
Stop At: Sydney Fish Market, Bank St Pyrmont, Sydney, New South Wales 2009 Australia
Get exclusive behind the scenes access at the Sydney fish market, the largest fish market in the southern hemisphere. Get guided on this private tour by an experienced fisherman.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions that are deemed safe. please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Bottle of Sparkling wine
- Hamper package consisting of a selection of fresh Australian seafood
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Fish Market
1 Darling Dr, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Luxury Cruise in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.