Feel like a star on the ultimate evening out and experience the best that Sydney has to offer.
Meet your guide for an intimate,1 hour VIP tour of the Iconic Sydney Opera House. Setting off from Stage Door you will explore beneath the sails, venturing to back of house areas and theatres before they go live ahead of the night’s performances. Indulge in a two course dining experience paired with matching Australian wines, and soak up the atmosphere and views from one of Sydney’s best restaurants. After the tour our guide will escort you to the restaurant of your choice:
Bennelong - The Sydney Opera House’s signature restaurant with a menu created by Peter Gilmore and located in one of the Sydney Opera House's sails.
Aria - Headed by chef Matt Moran one of australia’s most celebrated chefs with a menu designed around native Australian ingredients
Portside - Enjoy alfresco harbour dining with contempory australian flavours curated by Danish chef Kasper Christensen.
What You'll Get
Visit: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Enjoy a VIP 1 hour guided tour of the Iconic Sydney Opera House House followed by a two course menu with paired wines.
4.15pm meet and greet at the Sydney Opera House Stage Door
4.30pm Depart on a 1 hour small group VIP Tour of the Sydney Opera House
5.30pm guide will escort you to your booking at Bennelong, Aria or Portside restaurant.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking - subject to availability. Please note: Adult pricing applies to all guests
- Please note if Bennelong restaurant is unavailable your dining option will take place at the fine dining restaurant Aria which is located a short stroll from the Sydney Opera House
- Dietary requirements will need to be confirmed at the time of the booking
- Near public transportation
- Please note the Sydney Opera House Guided tour will contain approx. 200 steps over the duration of the tour - Low Impact
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- VIP 1 hour behind the scenes guided evening tour of the Sydney Opera House
- Dinner - Two course dinner either entree and main or main and dessert
- Alcoholic Beverages - Two matching wines or beers
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Opera House
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Opera House in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.