Music Lovers Rejoice - meet your guide for an intimate, 1 hour VIP tour of the iconic Sydney Opera House. Setting off from Stage Door you will explore beneath the sails, venturing to back of house areas and theatres before they
go live ahead of the night’s performances. After the tour, our guide
will escort you to your dinner booking at the restaurant of your
choice either Bennelong, the Sydney Opera House’s signature
restaurant, with a menu created by Peter Gilmore, Aria headed
by chef Matt Moran, or Portside Sydney, where you will dine alfresco style
with uninterrupted harbourside views.
Indulge in a two course pre-theatre dining experience paired with
matching Australian wines, and soak up the atmosphere and views
from one of Sydney’s best restaurants.
Once you have explored the sails and dined at one of the amazing venues you will be delighted by wold class music performance presented by the Sydney Symphony Orchestra.
What You'll Get
Visit: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Enjoy a 1 hour VIP guided tour of the Sydney Opera House followed by a two course meal with two paired wines complete the evening with a performance by the Sydney Symphony Orchestra
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The Sydney Opera House VIP tour will contain approx. 200 steps - Low Impact
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair seating is required.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please advise of additional dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- Personal "meet and greet" by Sydney Opera House Representative
- VIP Guided tour of the Sydney Opera House
- Two-Course meal with two paired wines (depending on option chosen)
- One of the best available seats in the House to a world-class Sydney Symphony performance
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Opera House
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Opera House in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.