Discover the beautiful Central Coast of NSW in the comfort and luxury of a private tour allowing the flexibility to cater for your special interests, at your own pace. Your knowledgeable private tour guide will take you to local beaches, hidden bays and exclusive seaside holiday villages tucked away in bushland locations.Experience a visit to a working lighthouse with amazing coastal views back down the coast towards Sydney and depending on the season you may even see migrating Whales breaching! The final stop is at the Australian Wildlife and Reptile Park where you will meet some weird and wonderful Aussie animals.
What You'll Get
This private day tour is perfect for families! We will take you beyond the usual tourist destinations to visit a beautiful and authentically Australian coastal holiday region located just over an hour and a half drive from Sydney.
• Fully inclusive of all entry fee's including: Wildlife and Reptile Park, local attractions and national park entry fees
• Full day private guided tour - You will not share this tour with other groups!
• Highly recommended for family groups especially children
• Experience a guided tour of the spectacular and historic Norah Head Lighthouse
• Enjoy time to wander around exclusive beaches and bayside villages
• Meet the famous 'Elvis' the cranky crocodile at the Wildlife park
• See Kangaroo's and other Aussie wildlife
• Enjoy a complimentary Morning Tea in a beautiful scenic location
Commence the day with a stress free pick up at your hotel or accommodation as we leave the city behind and head north to the Central Coast.
On the way you will see stunning bushland scenery, magnificent Hawkesbury River views and stop for a break at a historic fishing village that has a reputation for providing some of Australia’s best oysters.
Once we arrive at the northern most point of the Central Coast the first stop is at one of Australia’s oldest working lighthouses perched above the magnificent Soldiers Beach. If you are feeling energetic then you might like to take a guided tour to the top of the lighthouse for spectacular views! Whether you chose to climb to the top or keep your feet on the ground the views from this location are amazing and depending on the season you may even get to see migrating Whales breaching offshore.
From there the tour winds its way back down the coast through native bushland, hidden bays and exclusive beachside villages taking in stunning scenery along the way.
After all of the morning's activities there will be time for a relaxing lunch at one of the fabulous waterfront locations (at the guests expense). You may also choose to pick up some of the area’s best fish & chips to enjoy on the beach instead.
In the afternoon the highlight is a visit to the world renowned Australian Reptile Park located in a rural bushland location where you can meet the famous 'Elvis the World's Crankiest Crocodile'. You will also see many of Australia's weird and wonderful Snakes, Reptiles, Koalas and Kangaroos.
Throughout the tour your guide will provide an informative commentary and as it is a private tour if you want to spend a little more time at an attraction or go for a walk along one of the beaches then we can accommodate those special requests!
Finally at the end of the tour you can relax in comfort as you are driven back to you hotel or accommodation taking with you memories of a wonderful day!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- What to bring:
- Camera - there will be many fantastic photo opportunities
- Comfortable shoes
- Jacket or cardigan - it can get cool by the water - even in summer
- Sunhat and Sunscreen
- Beach Towel and swimwear (if guests would like to paddle in the water)
- Suitable for all fitness levels – there is a small component of moderate to easy walking.
- This tour can be easily customised for guests who do not wish to walk about or disembark from the vehicle
- If guests choose to swim - they must be competent swimmers
- Wheelchairs – Not suitable as vehicles are standard vehicles without wheelchair hoists and lifters
- This tour can cater for guests with some limited mobility (for example elderly guests requiring a moderate level of mobility aids such as a walking stick or walking frame)
- Yes - This tour is suitable for children
- Sydney Private Day Tours will provide a fitted child seats where required - please advise of children's ages at time of booking
- Please advise at time of booking regarding any dietary requirements
- Food and Drinks:
- Light refreshment morning tea is provided complimentary
- Guests are welcome to bring their own additional drinks, snacks or picnic lunch (we can organise a gourmet picnic hamper at the guests expense - we will need to be advised if a picnic hamper is required 48 hours before tour departure or at time of booking)
- During the 45 minute lunch stop there are also options for guests to purchase lunch including restaurants, cafes and takeaway outlets. Our driver will provide information about lunch options at the start of the tour to accommodate guests special requests.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Fully escorted, Private Tour with your own Guide and Driver
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort in a SUV or comfortable Minivan (depending on group size)
- Complimentary Morning Tea
- Complimentary Bottled Water throughout the day
- Fun and Informative Commentary
- Complimentary Hotel pick up and drop off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Australian Reptile Park
- Any additional snacks or drinks purchased by tour guests
We pick guests up from their requested location in Sydney including:
• Hotel or accommodation
• Cruise terminals
We drop off guests back to their requested location in Sydney including:
• Hotel or accommodation
• Cruise terminals
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Private Day Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.