Spring is Blooming in the Blue Mountains and it is the Best time of you to visit!This Exclusive Limited Edition Tour, Spring in the Blue Mountains only runs from September to October each year.This tour is a garden lovers heaven!Visit the heritage listed Leura Everglades Gardens in full bloom taking in breath-taking views of the Blue Mountains valley escarpment set amid an amazing burst of colour.The tour also takes you to the main Blue Mountains attractions including the ancient Three Sisters Rock formation, an unforgettable Aboriginal Cultural Dance and Didgeridoo performance.
About This Deal
This fabulous tour is only available for a limited time in from September to October.
See some of Australia's most Beautiful and Historic Gardens bursting with colour! You will see acres of 150 year old formal gardens transformed into a sea of colour with Tulips, Azaleas, Rhododendrons, Cherry Blossoms and More!
This tour provides access to several Private Gardens that are only rarely open for public viewing!
On this Fully Inclusive tour you will see the sights at your own pace. Commence the day with a stress free pick up at your hotel or accommodation as we leave the city behind and head west through the Nepean Valley and towards the Blue Mountains.
In addition to spending time admiring the magnificent gardens, you will experience the breath taking views of the Jamison Valley on a clear Spring day and see the Ancient Three Sisters Rock formation up close at Echo Point, and if you are feeling energetic you might walk down the ‘Giant Staircase’ to the walls of Three Sisters. From the lookout at Echo Point you will be able to take some truly memorable photos!
You will enjoy a delicious complimentary 'Aussie' Morning Tea in a beautiful scenic location and then get to visit the Aboriginal Cultural Centre for the enthralling Dream Time storytelling, Didgeridoo and Dance performance. The performance will leave you spellbound with a true appreciation of Australia's First People and their fascinating culture. At the Aboriginal art gallery there will be an opportunity to view and perhaps purchase authentic aboriginal artworks.
Tour Highlights and Key Features
• Everglades Heritage Listed Gardens, Waldorf Gardens and other stunning private gardens
• Entry fee's to all gardens and Everglades Historic House and Garden are included
• Includes National Park Fee’s and The Three Sisters rock formation
• Includes Entry Fee's to Waradah Aboriginal Cultural Performance and Show
• Private Day Tour with your own driver and guide
• Commence the day with a stress free pick up at your accommodation
• See the majestic Three Sisters ancient rock formation
• Experience mystical Aboriginal Dance and Didgeridoo Performance
• Stop at spectacular lookouts where large coaches are not permitted to go
• Stop for lunch in the village of Leura
• Enjoy a truly relaxing day exploring the mountains at your own pace!Throughout the tour your guide will provide an informative commentary and as it is a private tour if you want to spend a little more time at an attraction or go for a scenic bushwalk then we can accommodate those special requests!
Finally at the end of the tour you can relax in comfort as you are driven back to your hotel or accommodation taking with you memories of a wonderful day!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Camera - there will be many fantastic photo opportunities
- Comfortable shoes
- Jacket or cardigan - it can get cool in the mountains, even in Spring
- Sunhat and Sunscreen
- Suitable for all fitness levels – there is a small component of moderate to easy walking.
- This tour can be easily customised for guests who do not wish to walk about or disembark from the vehicle
- If guests choose to swim - they must be competent swimmers
- Wheelchairs – Not suitable as vehicles are standard vehicles without wheelchair hoists and lifters
- This tour can cater for guests with some limited mobility (for example elderly guests requiring a moderate level of mobility aids such as a walking stick or walking frame)
- Sydney Private Day Tours will provide a fitted child seats (the operators will need to be advised at time of booking if there are any children under 5 years old that legally require a fitted child seat)
- Please advise at time of booking regarding any dietary requirements
- Light refreshment morning tea is provided complimentary
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Fully escorted, Private Tour with your own Guide and Driver
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort in a SUV or comfortable Minivan (depending on group size)
- Complimentary Morning Tea
- Bottled Water and snacks throughout the day
- Fun and Informative Commentary
- Complimentary Hotel pick up and drop off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch (your guide can advise you on excellent lunch venues to suit your taste and budget)
- Any additional snacks or drinks purchased by tour guests
We pick guests up from their requested location in Sydney including:
• Hotel or accommodation
• Cruise terminals
We drop off guests back to their requested location in Sydney including:
• Hotel or accommodation
• Cruise terminals
• AirportShould guests wish to return to Sydney via a Harbour Cruise we can organise this at an extra $10.00 per person
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Private Day Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.